Skip to content
- Highways and Byways. Based on the scripture in Luke 14:23, the main purpose of Highway Ministries is to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ beyond the normal boundaries of the Church. Partnering with indigenous pastors in India, Highway Ministries provides funds and assets to enable workers to reach multitudes of poor and needy people with practical and spiritual expressions of God’s loving kindness.
- · The Indian Director – Ps Ch Ezra, supported by his Wife Vani and their daughters Tabitha and Keziah. Ps Ezra oversees Highway Ministries in India; and leads key churches at Ponnur, Railpet, and the slum resettlement, and runs the Grace Children’s Home for orphans and disadvantaged children
- · NZ Secretary – Rhonda Ruff from Opotiki, NZ E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- · WebMaster – Rhys Bartle from Adelaide Sth Australia E-mail to email@example.com
- Highway Ministries was born from a vision given by God to Pastor Regina Hanrahan many years ago; and founded in 1996 by Ps Hanrahan together with the Indian Director, Ps Ch Ezra. Today Highway Ministries is a ”Not For Profit” organization with donor/supporters drawn from many countries.
- PASTOR REGINA HANRAHAN was an International Evangelist and Church planter. She was an ordained minister of New Life Churches of N.Z. and has ministered in Ghana, India, Great Britain, Spain, Phillipines, Samoa, Australia and New Zealand. Sadly, Gina passed away on the 13th of February 2018. Her vision lives on with Highway Ministries actively contributing funds for the work of evangelism and outreach under Ps Ezra’s direction.